Friday, June 29, 2007

started to deal with art work for the transom



Yesterday spent the day with sanding down spots so we can start painting the hull and still working on the toe rail because all the putty applied earlier peeled off. I told Ephrain that he has to keep it very clean before application of the last filler but NO!!! there must have been just enough dust for the putty not to stick... so all the spots have to be dealt with again. Laid out the art work for the transom but we think that the scarab might be too small otherwise it looks great. I left my camera at home so I could only take pictures with my phone. I have to figure out how to get it off and post it in here... Started to examine the deck and started to fix the soft spots. Also the engine room got a 2nd coat of white paint and the bilge in the galley got the same treatment (2nd coat).Paint for the engines got delivered to the wrong address and got sent back. FEDEX keeps on delivering packages to the wrong address.

No comments:

Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!