Monday, July 23, 2007

more people

Tomorrow we are meeting an electrician who is going to do what is on the list from Edson... no big deal but he'll be interesting to watch... I'll say that he'll want to rewire and will not be able to deal with just by fixing what is already there... because that is what's needed... She (Darlene the owner because it is her boat and nobody else's) wants to bring in a professional because she is not happy how slow everything is going and feels that this guy sounds so great on the phone so he must be great. Also we'll be dealing with a mechanic (don't know why we need one?) who is returning from CAMBODIA... It is rather hard for me to deal with this at this juncture but I spent last week getting myself unattached... each day it becomes easier and easier. I stopped pushing so hard and let things develop on their own. I let go and I think the boat let go of me... and it is good. No hard feelings but this is life in LA and in the USA. What does a Hungarian do with all his beliefs and loyalty when it is just swepped aside... hey don't be surprised... everyone is in a hurry. Also this could turn out to be OK. Only I wish that we were looking for professionals in the beginning but I was under the impression that we could not afford them.

No comments:

Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!