Friday, April 18, 2008

4.18.08



Today we were also fortunate enough to meet a gentleman who is our new surveyor. such a relief when people know what they are doing. He is a licensed boat captain which makes things lot closer to reality. First things first, boot stripe and prepping all the metal work for primer and under coater. SEALIFE baby! I have been dreaming about this since I got the paint from Dave, my neighbor. If it is good for the racers and the tankers than it is my favorite... anyway...
I liked the prop in their original unfinished form but every one tells me that I'll get more speed and better gas mileage if everything is coated under the waterline. I decided not to paint the props and the shafts last time because a lifeguard boat was hauled out with all the bare metal showing. So I figured if it is good for them it'll have to be good for us.

No comments:

Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!